TikTok is a popular social network of short videos and that in recent years has become the favorite of young people and adults worldwide. The TikTok app is currently only usable on both Android and iOS mobile devices. If you want to know more details about its creation and its resounding success, we invite you to read our article What is TikTok and why is it so popular?.
How to post your videos on TikTok app?
- Open the app and go to the plus sign tab in the center.
- Use the labeled icons around the screen to explore: these will allow you to add filters or music.
- Set a certain time at the bottom to choose the duration of your video.
- Start recording at once or in sections.
- After recording, add more filters, text, stickers or music.
- Press «Next» to configure your publication settings
- Adjust the privacy and comment settings by tapping the settings buttons for each of the options under the video description window.
- Enjoy posting!
Steps to install TikTok app on your Android phone
The TikTok app is compatible with most Android devices, so there should be no problem when installing it on your phone. Installing TikTok is really simple and the installation process is exactly the same as any other Android app you have previously installed. Below we detail the steps to follow to install TikTok on Android:
- Step 1: Enter the Google Play app from your cell phone and go to the search field located at the top of the application.
- Step 2: In the search field type the term "Tiktok" and press the Enter key on your virtual keyboard.
- Step 3: Below you will be shown a list of apps, you will recognize the TikTok app by its logo. If you can't find the TikTok app in the results then you can click on this link.
- Step 4: Click the "Install" button and the download and installation process will start automatically.
- Step 5: An icon will be created on your home screen or in your application list. Click on it to access TikTok.
- Step 6: Once inside TikTok you will be able to start watching videos automatically and simply swipe from the bottom up to go to the next video. That's it, now you can enjoy TikTok!
Steps to install TikTok app on your iPhone or iPad
Installing TikTok app on your iPhone or iPad is very easy and similar to installing any other app on your iOS device. There is no cost to download it and by following these steps you can have it on your iPhone.
- Step 1: Open the AppStore from your iPhone or iPad.
- Step 2: On the main screen we go to the search button located at the bottom of the app.
- Step 3: Type the term "Tiktok" in the search field and press the Enter key on your virtual keyboard.
- Step 4: In the list of results you will identify the TikTok app by its distinguished logo, click on the TikTok name to access the details of the app. If you do not find the TikTok app in the results, you can access it by clicking on this link.
- Step 5: Press the "Get" button on the TikTok details screen to start downloading it.
- Step 6: Type the password of your iCloud account to start the download and installation and when you finish you will find the TikTok app on the main screen of your iPhone or iPad.
Steps to install TikTok app with Amazon Appstore
If you have an Amazon Fire device or you have the Amazon Appstore app installed on your Android device, it will be very easy to install TikTok app from the Amazon Appstore by following these steps:
- Step 1: Open the Amazon Appstore app from your Android or Amazon Fire device.
- Step 2: In the search field located at the top type the term "Tiktok" and press the enter key on your virtual keyboard.
- Step 3: In the results list, you will identify the TikTok app by its logo, click on this result to access the details. If you find the TikTok app in the list you can access it on this link.
- Step 4: Press the "Get" button to start the download and installation process.
- Step 5: When the process ends, you will find the TikTok app on your home screen or list of applications.
Get TikTok on:
|Google Play||AppStore||Amazon Appstore|